Sicut lilium inter spinas (Antoine Brumel)
- Editor: Andrew Fysh (submitted 2020-01-14). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 109 kB Copyright: CC BY SA
- Edition notes: At original pitch (for SATB or STTB). Original note values retained. Transcribed and edited from the earliest surviving printed source as detailed below.
- Editor: Steve Repasky (submitted 2015-03-10). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 91.7 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
- Editor: Adrian Wall (submitted 2011-08-15). Score information: A4, 1 page, 122 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Transposed up a tone from the original key, for SATB. Underlay and barring revised.
- Editor: Edward Tambling (submitted 2011-06-30). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 32 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed down a perfect fourth from the original key for ATBarB
- Editor: Drew Collins (submitted 2002-09-08). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 138 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Transposed up a tone from the original key, for SATB. Previously hosted on external site. Uploaded to CPDL server 2007-02-11.
Title: Sicut lilium inter spinas
Composer: Antoine Brumel
Source of text: Song of Songs, 2:2
Instruments: A cappella
First published: 1520 in Antico, Motetti novi libro secondo [Venice] (RISM 1520/1)
Description: This short but beautiful setting from the Song of Songs survives in at least three printed sources and nine handcopied manuscripts (including the Medici Codex  and Anne Boleyn Music Book [1530s]).
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Sicut lilium inter spinas.