Beato mi direi (Cipriano de Rore)
- Editor: John Kelly (submitted 2019-05-10). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 92 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Identical to #54204 but transposed one whole tone down.
- Editor: John Kelly (submitted 2019-05-10). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 93 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transcribed from parts published in 1571. Accidentals to the left of notes are the composer's except in m31-32, Canto, where a sharp is inferred from context and preceding material. Accidentals above the notes are added by the editor. The C# in the Canto part at m7 differs from CMM's edition: CMM has C♮, but sources published in both 1571 and 1577 (CMM cites the latter as its own source) clearly indicate C#.
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2016-12-28). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 56 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of #10916, with corrections to underlay. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2006-02-03). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 37 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: Rolf Maeder (submitted 2004-05-25). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 64 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Previously hosted on external site. Uploaded to CPDL server 2007-11-24.
Title: Beato mi direi
Composer: Cipriano de Rore
First published: 1552 in Il secondo libro de madrigali a quatro voci, no. 2
2nd published: 1557 in Di Cipriano de Rore il secondo libro de madregali a quatro voci con una canzon di Gianneto sopra di Pace non trovo, Venice, Gardano
Original text and translations
Beato mi direi,
Blessed could I call myself