The Lord's Prayer (John Farmer)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- CPDL #15799: Capella 2008
- Editor: Gerd Eichler (submitted 2008-01-17). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 18 kbytes Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: contiuous bar lines are in the original score. Key signature and note values retained. Accidentals before notes are original. Accidentals above notes are editorial.
Title: The Lords Prayer
Composer: John Farmer
Original text and translations
Please refer to the Pater Noster page for alternative settings and texts.
- Our Father which in heaven art,
- Lord hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come.
- Thy will be done in earth, even as the same in heaven is.
- Give us (O Lord) our daily bread this day.
- As we forgive our debters, so forgive our debts we pray.
- Into temptation lead us not.
- From evill make us free.
- For kingdome, power and glory thine both now and ever be.