Te Deum (Gottfried Heinrich Stölzel)
- Editor: Uwe Schweizer (submitted 2012-07-02). Score information: A4 (landscape), 70 pages, 7.76 MB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: full score, transposed version in C major (original: D major), includes figured bass. MusicXML source file(s) is (are) in compressed .mxl format.
- Individual parts: (all transposed in C major)
- Editor: Uwe Schweizer (submitted 2012-07-02).
- Edition notes: MusicXML source file(s) is (are) in compressed .mxl format.
Description: The Te Deum of Stölzel is based on the translation by the German protestant reformer Martin Luther (published in 1529) of the Latin liturgical hymn loosely attributed to St. Ambrose.
- German Te Deum at Bach-cantatas.com
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Te Deum.