Victimæ paschali laudes (Fernando de las Infantas)
- Editor: Wim Looyestijn (submitted 2017-07-18). Score information: A4, 14 pages, 106 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Source: Lira Sacro Hispania, vol.2. Few switches between A and T1 allowing voicing SSATTB; S2 and T2 are medium voices. Text spelling as in Liber Usualis.
- MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Renato Calcaterra (submitted 2014-04-16). Score information: A4, 7 pages, 189 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: The MIDI and the source (MusicXML) files are zipped
Title: Victimæ paschali laudes
Composer: Fernando de las Infantas
First published: 1583
Description: The time signatures, notes' values, accidentals and colourings are as in the original edition. The perfect notes and rests have been dotted. The 'musica ficta' suggestions are in the MIDI and MusicXML files.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Victimae paschali laudes.