Now is the bridals of fair Choralis (Thomas Weelkes)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2012-01-08). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 41 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Based on #14939, with corrections to underlay. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2007-09-11). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 39 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: Vince M. Brennan (submitted 2005-11-19). Score information: Letter, 6 pages, 60 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Copyright (c) 2004 by V. M. Brennan
Title: Now is the bridals of fair Choralis
Composer: Thomas Weelkes
First published: 1598
Original text and translations
Now is the bridals of fair Choralis,
Where ev'ry shepherd tunes his roundelays,
And I, in honour of my Thoralis
Will not forget to sing her gentle praise:
For, ere the Sun his journey doth renew,
Sweet Love shall act that now I wish were true.