Iudica me Deus a 7 (Andrea Gabrieli)
- Editor: Allen Garvin (submitted 2019-12-07). Score information: Letter, 7 pages, 102 kB Copyright: CC BY NC
- Edition notes:
- Editors: Sabine Cassola and Bruno Schiffel (submitted 2011-09-09). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 92 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Underlay included only in top-most part. MusicXML source file(s) is (are) in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Lewis Jones (submitted 2011-08-19). Score information: A4, 7 pages, 69 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Original key. The instrumentation given in brackets is not part of the original print of 1587, but has been inked in by hand.
Title: Iudica me Deus a 7
Composer: Andrea Gabrieli
Description: From Gardano's "Concerto di Andrea et di Gio. Gabrieli, Libro Primo". This seven part motet contains a canon at the fifth between alto and septima pars, built upon a recurring cantus firmus in the quintus part.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 43, verses 1-2.