Vulnerasti cor meum (Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina)
- (Posted 2016-05-21) CPDL #39715:
- Editor: Gerd Eichler (submitted 2016-05-21). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 67 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transcribed from original print (based on 1587 edition), Mensurstrich layout, original key signature and note values, musica ficta clearly marked, ligatures indicated by ┌──┐, blackened notes indicated by ┌ ┐.
- (Posted 2008-06-16) CPDL #17236: Finale 2006
- Editor: Sabine Cassola (submitted 2008-06-15). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 68 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: File Sizes: PDF: 68 KB, MIDI: 8 KB, Finale 2006: 29 KB.
- CPDL #02669:
- Original pitch, Letter size: [ ] [ Finale 2002]
- Original pitch, A4 size: [ ] [ ] [ Finale 2002]
- Transposed down a fourth, Letter size: [ ] [ Finale 2002] (Alto part is in tenor clef)
- Transposed down a fourth, A4 size: [ ] [ Finale 2002] (Alto part is in tenor clef)
- Editor: Pothárn Imre (submitted 2001-05-11). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 125 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Original pitch (high chiavette), note-values halved. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
Title: Vulnerasti cor meum
Composer: Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina
Source of text: Song of Solomon 4:9–10
Published: 1584, Motettorum liber quartus ex Canticis canticorum, 5vv Rome
Description: Number 10 of 'Canticum Canticorum / Song of Songs / Songs of Solomon'.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Vulnerasti cor meum.