Quia vidisti me (Luca Marenzio)
- Editor: Brian Marble (submitted 2016-03-29). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 59 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: in Ab; alla breve.
- Editor: Fernando Gómez Jácome (submitted 2015-05-12). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 71 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes:
- Editor: Ross Jallo (submitted 2012-01-12). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 135 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Original key; note values reduced.
- Editor: Ross Jallo (submitted 2012-03-10). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 137 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed down a minor third (though probably still comfortably SATB); note values reduced.
Title: Quia vidisti me
Composer: Luca Marenzio
Description: This motet, written for the Feast of St. Thomas (but also appropriate for the Octave of Easter), is found in the composer's collection Motectorum pro festis totius anni (first edition printed at Rome by A. Gardano in 1585, second edition printed at Venice by A. Vincenti in 1588).
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Quia vidisti me, Thoma.