Phyllis, farewell (Thomas Bateson)
- Editor: Andrew Sims (submitted 2017-11-19). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 67 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2011-07-16). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 29 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2006-02-28). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 23 kB Copyright: GnuGPL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: Vince M. Brennan (submitted 2005-11-15). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 35 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Copyright (c) 2004 by V. M. Brennan
Title: Phyllis, farewell
Composer: Thomas Bateson
Description: No. 12 from The First Set of English Madrigals to 3, 4, 5, and 6 voices (Thomas Bateson). For the 6-part setting of these words by the same composer, see Phyllis, farewell
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Phyllis, farewell.