Missa ferialis upon themes of Mr. Locke (Matthew Locke)
- Editor: William Evans (submitted 2019-12-20). Score information: A4, 26 pages, 1.2 MB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: An arrangement of movements from Locke's Consort of Ffowre Parts into a Missa ferialis, suitable for Lent or Advent.
- Based on movements 1 – Fantazia, 3 – Ayre and 4 – Saraband. Original note values, transposed down a tone from original key of D minor. Organ reduction by W. Evans.
- – Locke, Matthew; Consort of Ffowre Parts. Scoor'd by his Owne Hand. Autograph MS. ca.1662. GB-Lcm MS 939.
- – Mangeot, A (Ed.) & Warlock, P. (Transcr.). Six string quartets by Matthew Locke. London: J&W Chester. 1922.
Title: Missa ferialis upon themes of Mr. Locke
Composer: Matthew Locke
First published: 2019
Description: Arrangement of movements from Locke's Consort of Ffowre Parts into a Missa ferialis suitable for Lent & Advent
External websites: Original instrumental work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi8vRlln-IA Written sources: https://imslp.org/wiki/Consort_of_Four_Parts_(Locke,_Matthew)
Original text and translations
For information, refer to the Mass page. For texts and translations, see the individual pages: