Magnificat a cinque voci (Francesco Durante)
- (Posted 2018-01-28) CPDL #48585:
- Editor: Walter Heeroma (submitted 2018-01-28). Score information: A4, 37 pages, 555 kB
- Instrumental parts:
- Editor: Walter Heeroma (submitted 2018-02-21). Score information: A4, 27 pages, 377 kB
- Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: This edition is the full score and instrumental parts, made by Walter Heeroma from the original manuscript in the Biblioteca del R. Conservatorio di Musica di Napoli. In March 2018 a preface will be added to the score.
- Copyright: © Walter Heeroma, 2018. Users are free to download and print the score and parts for personal use or to share them within their choirs or orchestras, and to use the edition for performances and recordings. Any commercial use, e.g. printing and selling scores and parts, is prohibited without explicit permission by the copyright holder. If the edition is used for a performance or recording, the editor would enjoy to receive a notice at hehe-editions. Any comments on the edition may be sent to the same e-mail address, and will be highly appreciated.
Title: Magnificat a cinque voci
Composer: Francesco Durante
Description: The Magnificat a cinque voci is a substantially different version of the more well-known four-part Magnificat. Apart from the additional second soprano part, the instrumental parts are richer, contrapuctual textures have been tightened, and some movements have been replaced entirely.
- Magnificat a cinque voci (Francesco Durante) at the Petrucci Music Library (IMSLP)
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Magnificat.