I heard three virgins (Michael East)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2011-08-13). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 55 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Based on #6369, with minor corrections. Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score. MusicXML source file(s) is (are) in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2006-02-28). Score information: A4, 10 pages, 73 kB Copyright: GnuGPL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: Ken Williams (submitted 2004-01-05). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 112 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: 2 part madrigal, second part is 'What heart such doubled force?' Score revised 01/13/04.
Title: I heard three virgins
Composer: Michael East
Original text and translations
I heard three virgins sweetly singing,
and for the Muses them reputed,
such sweetness from their lips was springing,
But straight their number that confuted,
Then looking better on their faces,
I found they were the lovely Graces.