Full fathom five (Robert Johnson II)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Editor: Andrew Sims (submitted 2017-11-25). Score information: A4, 1 page, 54 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Arranged for SATB. MusicXML source file(s) is (are) in compressed .mxl format.
- Arranger: Andrew Sims
- Editor: Ariel Barton (submitted 2017-05-11). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 72 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Arranged for soloist by J. Frederick Bridge and published in his 1890 book Songs from Shakespeare.
- Editor: Stile Antico (submitted 2016-01-03). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 118 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Arranged (SATB) by Andrew Griffiths for Stile Antico from Johnson's melody and bass. Edition supported by the Stile Antico Foundation.
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2012-01-09). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 20 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: SST. MusicXML source file(s) is (are) in compressed .mxl format.
Description: Possibly the version that was used in the original production of The Tempest.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Full fathom five.